Robert Irvine Collection – RI-2 – 7″ Santoku Hollow Ground
RI-2 – 7″ Santoku Hollow Ground
- The Bolster ( full forge)of the knife’s construction provides balance, safety, heft and authority.
- The Blade Satin finished blades, tapers from heel to tip ending in a point with a very sharp tapered cutting edge.
- The Full Tang construction ( Full Forge) continues in to the POM handle (Polyoxymethylene, is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts that require high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability.
- Three tubular compression Rivets securely attach to the handles to the full tang permanently
- Granton Edge Santoku knife,- edge type with scalloped depressions along the blade.
- STAINLESS material sharpens easily and is very corrosion resistant. Rockwell hardness 56-58
All Content of this site Copyright © 2001-2019 Chroma Cutlery, Inc. All rights reserved